11 May 2021
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2021 | Opening For Production Engineer
Works at Ekeeda
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2021 | Production Engineer Posts
₹ 50,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details – Last Date: 22 May 2021
Oil India Limited – India’s premier natural oil company has invited applications for the post of Production Engineers from young and brilliant engineering aspirants across India. Upon Recruitment, the selected candidates will earn INR 50000 Salary per month. Isn’t this a great job opportunity? So, all those eligible and interested candidates visit online or read our blog to get complete details on the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection process, and how to apply for OIL India recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply for OIL India Limited jobs online on the official site – www.oil-india.com. The last date to apply for the OIL India recruitment 2021 will be on or before 22 May 2021.
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2021 For Production Engineers: Job Notification
|OIL India Recruitment 2021
||Oil India Limited
||Maximum Age Limit – 65 Years (As On Last Date Of Application)
||5 to 8 Years
||INR 50000 Per Month
||05 May 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||22 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For OIL India Limited Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
Oil India Limited - OIL India intends to engage the following personnel on a contract basis for its operations in Jodhpur, Rajasthan field purely for temporary requirement as detailed under:
- Post Code - CONT/RF/ PE/2021-10
- Post Name - Production Engineer (Contract Basis At Rajasthan Field)
- Contract Period - For a minimum period of 01 (One) year, extendable by 01 (One) more year up to a maximum period of 02 (Two) years
- Total Vacancy - 02 Posts
- Educational Qualification - Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Mechanical/Chemical /Petroleum Engineering from a recognized institute approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Post Qualification Experience - Minimum five (05) years of post-qualification experience (as on 22 May 2021)
- Salary - INR 50000 Per Month
- Leave Policy - The selected candidates shall be entitled to 20 days paid leave during one-year engagement and 10 days paid leave during six months engagement
The maximum Age Limit as on the date of receipt of application should be 65 Years.
Work Experience, Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Candidate should have current or previous experience of working in Oil & Gas sector preferably in upstream production-related activities
- Candidate should be familiar with Well operations, Production or Processing installation operations, Artificial lift, Heavy Oil field operations, and other related production activities in the upstream Oil & Gas sector.
- Candidate should be familiar with Well data, Production data management for MIS reporting, and other related information and data management.
- Candidate should be familiar with SAP (ERP) operations, especially in the MM module.
- Candidate should be familiar with vendors and contractor management, procurement and purchase activities, and other related supply chain activities.
- Selected candidate will work as a Production Engineer in Production installations or fields under Rajasthan field, OIL and will also be involved in data management, various MIS reporting, etc
- Selected candidates will be responsible for different procurement and contract activities for production-related field operations.
- Candidate has to work in both, fields or installation as well as office-related activities at OIL office in Jodhpur.
Selection Procedure For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online personal interview with a total of 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50 for all the categories
- The breakup of 100 marks will be based on - Professional Knowledge & Skills (in concerned discipline), Professional Knowledge and Skills (In Allied discipline), Personal Attributes and Soft Skills.
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled ONLINE. The mode of the interview will be Google Meet, Zoom Call/ Webex, etc. and the shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview after thoroughly checking the eligibility criteria by OIL. Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria will only be called for the contractual interview.
How To Apply For OIL India Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official site: Click Here
- Go to the ‘Careers’ Section and Click On ‘Notification for Engagement of Production Engineer on contract for Rajasthan Field’
- Check eligibility criteria and fill up the application form in the prescribed format
- Make a fee payment (if applicable)
- Review your application & hit the ‘SUBMIT’ button
- Save PDF for future reference
- Interested candidates can apply only through at [email protected] on or before 22 May 2021. Candidates will need to fill up the application form and send it along with the relevant self-attested (signed with date) documents as detailed under:
- DOB Proof i.e. Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB.
- Educational qualification document i.e. Final Year marksheet or pass certificate.
- Experience Certificates containing required years of experience.
- Caste Certificate in proper format (if applicable).
Guidelines To Follow
- Online application without completely filled up BioData Form will be rejected
- Interested candidates are advised to email the application form along with the above documents in separate PDF Files with proper name of each file. Candidates who will send the Biodata form without the required scanned documents as mentioned will be rejected.
- Documents of the shortlisted candidates will be thoroughly scrutinized with the originals at the time of joining at OIL
- A duly self-attested (with date) recent passport size photograph has to be compulsorily affixed on the top right corner of the application duly self-attested (with date). Applications without right photographs will be rejected.
- Work experience will be calculated strictly based on the experience certificates provided/sent vide email along with the application form. Candidature of candidates not providing experience certificates will be rejected
- The shortlisted candidates for the interview will be informed through e-mail about the date and time of interview. As such candidates are advised to mention a valid email ID and mobile number
- Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be online based. The mode of interview (GoogleMeet, Zoom Call/ Webex, etc.) and the shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview after eligibility scrutiny by OIL. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will only be called for the contractual interview.
- Online Applications received after 22 May 2021 will be rejected.
- In view of the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, any new guidelines issued by the Government of India will be strictly followed, and as such the online contractual interview might also be cancelled/delayed/extended in line with the Government guidelines. Hence the interested candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly.
- The contract can be terminated at any point of time by giving notice of 15 days, by either side
- Candidates will be required to join immediately if selected
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining and shall end on the expiry of the prescribed period. No separate notice will be given to the candidate.
- No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview
- The contract engagement will NOT confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- Candidate/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/disqualification/rejection at any stage.
- Candidates should be in good health conditions and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Government registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate from concerned authorities at the time of joining.
- Local conveyance of INR 6,000 per month will be paid to the candidate
- Mobile & Landline telephone reimbursements for the due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of INR 1750 per month or actual whichever is lower, will be paid.
- Travel/boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/arranged by OIL. An incidental of INR 250 per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Jodhpur District Court only
OIL India Limited - 2A District Shopping Center, NH62, Saraswati Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
Important Links For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification
Official Site – Click Here
For PDF Notification – Click Here
Join OIL India as Production Engineer and take a step towards a great career ahead. For the latest fresher jobs, government jobs, PSU jobs, competitive exams, research fellowships, apprentices, project associate jobs, and much more follow Ekeeda – India’s best tech educational platform for engineering aspirants.