IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021: Junior Project Assistant
Earn INR 16000 Stipend – Check Recruitment Details – Last Date: 24 May 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur - IIT Kharagpur has invited applications from engineering aspirants for the post of Junior Project Assistant being released officially on the site. All B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can apply for the posts. Upon recruitment, the desired candidate can earn a stipend of INR 16000 per month. Isn’t it a great internship deal? So, all the interested folks for more information visit the official site: Click Here or alternatively, you can read our blog. It gives complete information on the eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, and how to apply for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021. The last date to apply for the Junior Project Assistant post will be on or before 24 May 2021. Hurry! Apply online for IIT KGP temporary jobs openings today.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 For Junior Project Assistant: Job Notification
|IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021
||Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur
||Junior Project Assistant
||INR 16000 Per Month
||03 May 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||24 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
IIT Kharagpur was established by the Government Of India in 1951. It’s one of the oldest and premier IITs in India. IIT Kharagpur was ranked 5th under the Overall, Engineering & Management categories by NIRF 2020. The institute is spread across a sprawling area of 2100+ across and well-equipped with hostel accommodation for 20K+ individuals. To cater to the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering; IIT Kharagpur will hold an Online Selection Process for the Junior Project Assistant.
Here are the complete details for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 For Junior Project Assistant
- Reference No. IIT/SRIC/R/TPT/2021/107, Reference Date: 03-May-2021
- Project Title – Trible Connect: Integrate Smart Tribal Eco-Platform – A Proof Of Concept In Chhattisgarh (TPT)
- Sponsored By: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Government of India, (CC and BT Group), Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003)
- Positions – Junior Project Assistant (Temporary Jobs)
- Total Vacancy – 01 Post
- Consolidate Compensation – INR 16000(Based On Qualification & Experience)
- Co-ordinator Or Project Investigator – Dr/Prof – Sudip Misra
- Department/School/Centre - Computer Science and Engineering Department
- Educational Qualifications: 75% marks or 8.0 CGPA in Class XII and at least one of B. Tech or M. Tech. - At least one of the degrees (BTech or MTech or equivalent) must be in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, etc.
- Desirable Experience: Valid GATE score
Application Fee –
- Demand Draft Of INR 50 (Not For Female Candidates) drawn in the favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
Mailing Address –
- Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302
Selection Procedure For IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021
- The selection for this job vacancy in Kharagpur will be based either on a written exam or a personal interview. In some cases, it may be both.
How To Apply For IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021
- Applications are invited on plain paper for the following assignment on a purely time-bound Project undertaken in the various Departments / Centres / Schools of the Institute.
- All the interested and eligible individuals may also apply (quote SRIC Reference on the top of the Application) on plain paper providing full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials, and a demand draft of the application fee. It should be drawn in the favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur on or before the last date mentioned against each.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to register for MS/Ph.D. subject to their fulfillment of the requirement for MS/Ph.D. admission in IIT Kharagpur.
- Applications has to be submitted at - Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302
- Application Deadline – 24 May 2021
Instructions To Fill In Online Application Form:
STEP-I : Login
- In order to fill up the online application, you will have to Sign-Up(New User for the selective advertisement) and Log in with your Login ID, Password, and Office Order No.
STEP-II : Fill Up The Form
- Fill up the right Profile, Academic, Experience details. Later, upload a scanned passport size photo & signature, and finally freeze the application.
STEP-III : PRINT The Application Form
- After freezing the online application, you’ll be able to generate a PDF document. For this your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download and fill up the application form in browsers such as use Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- For online registration related problems, mail to email@example.com
Important Links – IIT Kharagpur Vacancy
Official Site – Click Here
Official IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 Notification – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
Join IIT Kharagpur as a Junior Project Associate and kickstart for a great career ahead! For the latest fresher jobs, competitive exams, PSU jobs, government jobs, internships, research fellow programs, apprentices, and many more follow Ekeeda – India’s best tech educational app for engineering students. Thank You!