BEL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Senior Engineer/Deputy Manager
Get Salary INR 50000 – INR 180000. Last Date To Apply – 28 April 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company, and India’s Premier Electronics firm has invited applications for the posts of Senior Engineer/Deputy Manager, etc. Candidates who have pursued their B. Tech/B.E/M.E/M. Tech from a recognized university or institute can apply for the posts. Upon recruitment, candidates can earn salary in a range of INR 50000 – INR 180000. Isn’t it an exciting job opportunity? All those interested candidates read our blog that provides complete information about the eligibility criteria, selection process, age, salary, and how to apply for BEL recruitment 2021. Remember the last date to apply for this prestigious BEL India job vacancy will be 28 April 2021.
BEL Recruitment 2021 For Senior Engineer/Deputy Manager: Career Details
|BEL Recruitment 2021
||Bharat Electronics limited
||Senior Engineer/Deputy Manager
||INR 50000 – INR 180000 Per Month
Upper age limit- As On 01 March 2021
32 Years for the post of Sr. Engineer (E-III)
36 Years for the post of Dy. Manager (E-IV).
Persons With Disabilities, who have the prescribed certificate issued by the Competent Authority indicating minimum 40% disability, will be eligible for age relaxation of 10 years, over and above the age limit specified above.
|Last Date To Apply
||28 April 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
BEL Eligibility Criteria 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company invites applications from candidates with M.E/M.Tech in RF / Microwave discipline, for its Components SBU, Bangalore Complex. The complete details are given as below:
- Post Name - Senior Engineer (E-III Grade) Or Deputy Manager (E-IV Grade)
- No of Vacancy - 02
- No of years of relevant industry post-qualification experience i.e after M.E/M.Tech - 02 to 06 Years
- Salary - INR 50000- 3%-60000 (E-III grade)- 60000- 3%- 180000 (E-IV grade)
- Job Location - Bengaluru
- Educational Qualification - Full-time 4 years B.E./B.Tech from an AICTE approved College / Institution or reputed University with First Class in the field of Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication.
- In addition, B.E/B.Tech candidates should have a full-time 2 years M.E / M.Tech degree from AICTE approved College / Institute or reputed University, with First Class, in RF/Microwave discipline. Candidates with M.E/M.Tech in other disciplines should not apply. The decision of the selection committee w.r.t. accepting any variation in RF / Microwave disciplines will be final.
- Post-Qualification (M.E/M.Tech degree) Industry Experience as on 01.03.2021: The minimum required post-qualification industry experience will be 2 years for Sr. Engineer and 6 years for Dy. Manager. It should be in the areas of design, development, assembly/realization & testing of RF & Microwave circuits, modules & sub-systems including
- Design & realization of RF/Microwave Modules like Low Noise Amplifiers, Power Amplifiers, Filters, Hybrids/Couplers, Switches, & Mixers.
- Working knowledge of RF Budgeting for RF/microwave products & sub-systems, using ADS/AWR CAD software tools.
- Working knowledge of circuit design/simulation tools like ADS & AWR MWO and 3D EM tools like HFSS & CST
- Working knowledge of mechanical CAD tools like AutoCAD/SolidWorks.
- Analog, Digital, Power Supply & Control circuit design & layout using software tools like Allegro/OrCAD, EAGLE, or CADSTAR.
- Hands-on knowledge of using RF/microwave test & measuring instruments like Vector Network Analyser, Spectrum Analyser, Signal Generator, Noise Figure Meter, and Power Meter. Only relevant post-qualification industry experience will be considered – Teaching or Research experience shall not be considered as Industry experience. The decision of the selection committee, w.r.t relevance of experience & selection of candidates in specified grades (Sr. Engineer (E-III) / Dy. Manager (E-IV)), will be final. Work experience without any supporting documents, shall not be considered.
- Reservation: The above-mentioned posts are reserved for General Category candidates.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit will be 32 years for Sr. Engineer (E-III) and 36 years for Dy. Manager (E-IV), as on 01 March 2021. Persons With Disabilities, who have the prescribed certificate issued by the Competent Authority indicating a minimum of 40% disability, will be eligible for age relaxation for 10 years, over & above the age limit specified above.
Application Fees :
The prescribed application fee is INR 750/- (Indian Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only)
Documents To Be Uploaded Along With the BEL Job Application Include:
- SSLC / SSC / 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E. / B.Tech. Degree certificate, which clearly indicates the discipline & class obtained.
- M.E. / M.Tech. Degree certificate, that clearly indicates the discipline & class obtained.
- All M.E./M.Tech. semester markscards or consolidated marks cards.
- Post-qualification work experience certificate/s from previous/current employer is compulsory. Where the current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof, and latest payslip should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through the proper channel or produce a "No Objection Certificate" at the time of the interview, failing which, they will not be interviewed.
- CGPA to Percentage of marks conversion certificate issued by the competent authority of the University / Institute.
- Receipt for having remitted the application fee through SBI Collect. The application will be rejected, in case any of the above documents are not enclosed
General Information: BEL Recruitment 2021
- Only Indian nationals can apply
- The posts mentioned in the blog, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection
- All communication will be sent through email. Hence, a valid email address has to be entered in the Application format. BEL will not be responsible for any mail bounce sent to the applicants, non-receipt of emails due to invalid email IDs, etc. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- BEL Decision in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms will be final. It will be binding on the candidate.
- BEL reserves the right to debar or disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process, for any reason whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form would result in disqualification
- Applications that are not in the prescribed format, incomplete, illegible, without the required enclosures or are received after the due date or don't meet the criteria indicated above will summarily be rejected, without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. For further details or any clarifications w.r.t this advertisement, please contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Advertisement for Sr. Engineer / Dy. Manager"
BEL Selection Process 2021: Senior Engineer/Deputy Manager
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in the UG/PG Degree certificate(s) does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application form, will not be considered for the Selections.
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. Internal candidates of BEL will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who meet the specified criteria will be called for a Written Test - 85 marks.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on merit in the written test, in the ratio of 1:5
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the Written Test / Interview, will be posted on the official site of BEL. Candidates are requested to comply with the instructions indicated in the call letter.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria as specified in the blog, should submit the application in the prescribed format appended to this advertisement along with self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Candidates can send their application in the enclosed application format by post to BEL - Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560045. You should superscribe the envelope with the title: Post Applied For "Sr. Engineer (E-III) OR Dy. Manager (E-IV) – RF/ Microwave’
- Please note that the last date to apply is 28 April 2021.
Join BEL – A Navaratna Company as Senior Engineer/Deputy Manager and kickstart for a booming career ahead. Ekeeda wishes you all the very best! Keep following Ekeeda for the latest fresher jobs, government jobs, PSU jobs, apprenticeship jobs, Walk-In interviews, Fellow Research programs, mock tests and much more. Thank you.