15 May 2021
CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 | Opening For Project Managers Posts
Works at Ekeeda
CDAC Hyderabad Jobs 2021 Notification | 03 Project Manager Posts
Earn Up to 31.8L Per Annum – Check Recruitment Details – Last Date 24 May 2021
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad - C-DAC Hyderabad has invited applications from engineering aspirants for the post of Project Managers. All the B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech aspirants are eligible to apply for the posts. Upon recruitment, the selected candidates can draw salary of INR 2,65,000 Per Month. Isn’t this a great job deal for the aspirants? So, all those eligible and interested candidates you can visit the official site https://www.cdac.in/ to apply for the posts. Alternatively, you can read our blog that gives complete information regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details, selection process, and how to apply for CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021. Candidates can submit the application online on or before 24 May 2021. Hurry! Apply for the best CDAC Hyderabad careers today!
CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 For Project Manager: Job Notification
|C-DAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad
||B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech
||Below 50 Years as of date of application submission
||7 to 11 Years
||950000 - 3180000(Per Year)
||11 May 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||24 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
C-DAC Hyderabad is looking for bright & result-oriented candidates for the positions in various short-term projects. This appointment will be purely on the contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 years. It may be considered for extension for a further period based on the performance of the Incumbent and Project requirement. These requirements will be for Embedded (VLSI), SANS, E-Security, and Purchase Groups.
C-DAC is executing various external & internal projects, and the selected candidates will be placed or transferred from one project to another during their contract tenure as per the project requirements. The project duration might also vary as per requirement.
Post Name – Project Manager (HPC)
Total Vacancy – 03 Posts
Job Duration – Two Years (Maybe extended based on project requirement)
Educational Qualification & Experience – B.E / B. Tech degree in Electronics major (first-class) with at least 11 years of Post Qualification work experience. OR Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) in VLSI Systems with at least 7 years of work experience Post-Qualification.
Job Profile –
- SoC Architecture / Micro Architecture
- To work on Multicore SoC Design & Verification
- Exploration / Evaluation of IPs from different vendors to meet PPAC requirements of the design
- Ensure that software/hardware designs interface correctly
- Work with multiple teams/stakeholders (other C-DAC centers and Industry Partners) in SoC Design, IP and Product teams, and ecosystem partners to drive the SoC designs
- Work with other architects & developers to productize the improvements identified through detailed studies
- Team Management/Team Leading
Skill Set –
Arm Architecture (v7 & v8). SoC Architecture and Micro-architecture design for HPC class of SoC. Bus Interconnect protocols - AMBA Bus Protocols (AXI4, AMBA5 CHI, etc.)
Design Expertise of
- High-speed peripherals like PCIe Gen3/4/5
- Memory Subsystem: DDR4/5, HBM
- Coherent Interconnects like CCIX, CXL
- Security IPS
Verilog HDL coding and Verification
EDA tools Mentor/Cadence/Synopsys
Design expertise spanning all phases of the VLSI design cycle. Drive the project to achieve targeted PPAC (Power, Performance, Area, and Cost) requirements.
Project management tools, Version control and management tools, Good interpersonal skills, Good verbal and writing skills, knowledge and experience on technical publications and patent process.
Knowledge in Physical Design and Verification, Synthesis, DFT, Silicon Validation.
Journal and Conference publications
Annual CTC (Approximate) – INR 9.5 lakhs to INR 31.8 lakhs per annum based on the minimum & relevant post-qualification experience as per C-DAC norms
Advertisement No – C-DAC(H)/RECT No.03 (2021/May)
Age Limit –
The age limit will be below 50 years as on the date of application submission.
Important Dates For CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
- Commencement of Online Registration of application by candidates from 06 May 2021
- The last date for online registration by the candidates will be 24 May 2021
- Written Test or Interview Date – Will be communicated via email only. Kindly provide a valid email ID and active mobile number for any future communication.
Correspondence Address –
Centre For Development of Advanced Computing, Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post), Hyderabad – 501510.
Selection Procedure for CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
- Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria will be informed via e-mail, to appear for a “written Test or interview”. The selection of the candidates will be based on the multi-level interviews to be conducted at C DAC Hyderabad. Management reserves the right to change or modify the selection process anytime during the process, at its discretion. Management decisions will be final and binding.
- Qualification and experience prescribed will be the minimum requirements. Possessing the given qualification and experienced doesn’t mean the candidate is entitled to be called for an interview and selection process.
- There will be an initial screening process based on the academic and other parameters given in the application. Those candidates who are screened-in will be considered for the further selection process.
- Management reserves the right to increase or make changes in the eligibility criteria/cut-off limits, in the event of the increase in the number of applicants, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected based on their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview, and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. CDAC Hyderabad reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of advertised posts at the selection time. Further, C DAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts as advertised. These posts are timebound and will be purely on a contractual basis in nature for a specified duration. The person engaged in the contract will not derive any right or claim to have regular posts in C DAC.
Important Notes for CDAC Hyderabad Jobs
- In case of any ambiguity or dispute on account of interpretation in a version other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the disqualification of the candidate’s selection
- Written test or Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any), etc. will be sent to candidates through email as mentioned in their application form. No hard copy will be sent. Kindly provide a valid email id for any future correspondence.
- Mere issue of interview call letter won’t imply that the candidate is selected for the posts.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as a fresher employee
- All queries regarding recruitment including the selection process should be addressed to the recruitment team only through [email protected] Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies will increase or decreased based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C DAC Hyderabad without any notice.
- If a candidate is not found suitable for the post applied for, he or she may be considered for a lower position on the receipt of the willingness of the candidates.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination or Personal Interview/Other selection processes. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the CDAC Recruitment Rules
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his or her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in the future during the process of selection or even after the appointment that candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience, etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as the case may be.
- Choosing a particular department /project does not entitle the candidate to be appointed in the same department. If selected, management reserves the right to post the candidate in any of the required departments, right to assign duties in any location where C-DAC has its center or project site.
- All positions are transferable on All-India basis.
- No Travel Allowance or Daily allowance will be provided for attending the written test or interview.
How To Apply For CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site - https://www.cdac.in/
- Go To the ‘Current Openings’ Section and Click on CDAC Hyderabad Project Manager Vacancies
- Before you fill-up the application form online, read all the ‘General Terms and conditions carefully
- Candidate should check the eligibility parameters and make sure he or she is eligible for the post before they start to apply online
- Candidates should provide a valid email id and mobile number for any future correspondence. It should be valid and active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply Now; button provided against every position for which he or she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places
- After filling all the details in the online application form, review them and click on the “Submit” button
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 300 KB) and keep it ready to upload it, before they start to apply online
- A unique application number (UAN) will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use as and when required. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it handy with them for their own records. You should submit a signed application at the time of the written test or interview.
- No hard copy or printed applications should be sent to C-DAC
- Candidates are advised to note that one candidate is allowed to apply for one post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience. As such the candidates are advised to go through the requirement of the educational qualification, experience, and other conditions carefully before they choose the post for which they wish to apply.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his or her own post eligibility for which he or she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in the future during the selection process or even after the appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience, etc., which could not be found at the selection time due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/ terminated as the case maybe without giving any notice.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forwarded through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Hyderabad.
- Those who will not forward their application through the proper channel will be required to produce a 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Closing date to apply online – The last date for online submission of application will be 24 May 2021 (up to 23.59 hrs)
Important Links For C DAC Hyderabad Jobs
Official Website – Click Here
C DAC Hyderabad Official Job Notification – Click Here
To Apply Online – Click Here
Join C-DAC Hyderabad as a Project Manager and take a step towards a booming career ahead. For the latest fresher jobs, government jobs, competitive exams, PSU jobs, project managers & associates, research fellows, apprentices, and much more follow Ekeeda – India’s best tech educational platform for engineering aspirants. Wish you all the very best!