NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 – Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow
Earn Upto INR 28000 Salary. Check Recruitment Details. Last Date – 12 May 2021
National Institute of Technology – NIT Karnataka has invited applications for the post of Senior research fellow and Junior research fellow. All the M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for NIT job openings. Upon recruitment, the desired candidate will earn salary up to INR 28000 per month. Isn’t it a great job deal? So, all those interested and eligible engineering post-graduates read our blog that gives a complete idea on the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, and how to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021. The last date to apply would be 12 May 2021. Eligible candidates can visit the official site: Click Here and apply online for great NIT careers today!
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 For Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow
|NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021
||National Institute of Technology Karnataka
||Senior/Junior Research Fellow
||28 Years (JRF); 30 Years (SRF)
||INR 25000 to INR 28000 Per Month
||22 April 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||12 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021
Ref. No. IMP/2018/002096
NIT Karnataka advertisement for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) are invited for a research and development project (IMPRINT-2) with the details given below:
- Project Title - Development Of Cost Effective Radiofrequency Ablation System And Magnetic Hyperthermia Equipment For Thermal Therapies Of Cancerous Tumors
- About Project – Duration 03 Years (2019-2022) & Funded by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- No Of Vacancies – 01 Post
- Educational Qualification – M. Tech/M.E. in Mechatronics/Electronics/Electrical and allied areas with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Candidate should have qualified GATE exam (old gate score is also considered). Proof of M. Tech./ M.E certificate has to be provided at the time of interview. Additionally, two years of work experience is required for SRF.
- Desirable Skills – Sound Knowledge of Electronic Circuit Design, Frequency Generator, Controllers Programming Skill, COMSOL MULTIPHYSICS software. Ability to do teamwork, good communication skills, and experience in experimental research for fabrication setup.
- Salary – INR 25000 Per Month + 15% HRA For Junior Research Fellow and INR 28000 Per Month + 15% HRA For Senior Research Fellow
- Job Duration – 01 year (approx.) or up to the project termination, subject to the annual performance review. The candidate is encouraged to apply for Ph.D. at NITK, Surathkal
- Age Limit – 28 Years For JRF And 30 Years For SRF
- Application Fee – There is No Application Fee for the NIT job openings SRF/JRF
About NIT Karnataka
The National Institute Of Technology Karnataka (NITK) was formerly known as ‘Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC)’. It’s a public engineering university at Surathkal located on the outskirts of Mangalore.
Selection Procedure For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email and called for an online interview. The position is available immediately and the interview is most likely to be held during the 3rd Week of May 2021
How To Apply For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates can visit the official site: Click Here
- Visit Announcement Section and click on 'Recruitment Of JRF/SRF For IMPRINT Project' Link
- Check the eligibility criteria and fill up the application form
- Interested candidates should apply with the list of documents as specified:
- Cover Letter
- Bio-Data with a passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of educational certificates & mark sheets from class 12th onwards
- GATE Qualified Certificate
- Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications (if any)
- Soft copies of all these documents listed above (pdf format) must be mailed to the P.I – Dr. Ajay Kumar Yadav on firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 May 2021
- The appointment will be purely a temporary basis co-terminus with the project. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed via email and called for an online interview.
Important Links -
For Official NIT Karnataka Website - Click Here
For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Notification – Click Here
Ekeeda wishes all the aspirants best of luck! Keep following us for the latest fresher jobs, government jobs, walk-ins, research fellow jobs, apprentice job openings, mock tests, competitive exams, PSU jobs, and much more. Sign Up today!