CCMB Recruitment 2021 Notification: Project Associate II Vacancies
Get ₹ 35,000 Salary. Check Recruitment Details. Last Date – 11 May 2021
Centre For Cellular And Molecular Biology – CCMB has invited applications for the post of Project Associate II from eligible engineering postgraduates. All the M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc candidates are eligible to apply for CCMB Recruitment 2021 For Project Associate II. Upon recruitment, the desired candidate will earn a salary up to INR 35000 per month. Isn’t it the best job deal for young & brilliant aspirants? If interested, you can visit the official site ccmb.res.in for more information. Alternatively, you can read our blog that gives complete information on the eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, selection process, and how to apply for CCMB Recruitment 2021. Folks the last date to apply for the Project Associate II post will be 11 May 2021. Hurry! Apply online for CCMB jobs today!
CCMB Recruitment 2021 For Project Associate II : Notification Details
|CCMB Recruitment 2021
||Centre For Cellular And Molecular Biology (CCMB)
||Project Associate II
||M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
||Upper Age Limit – 34 Years & 6 Months as on the date of application
||INR 28000 – INR 35000 Per Month
||27 April 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||11 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For CCMB Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
Post Name – Project Associate II (Code – PA-II)
Educational Qualification – Master’s Degree in any branch of Biological Sciences/Bioinformatics/Ecological Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Agricultural Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Veterinary Sciences OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.2 years' experience in Research and Development in Industrial and academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
Salary – INR 35000 Per Month + HRA as applicable for scholars who will be selected through
- National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE Exam
- Selection process through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government departments and their agencies & institutions
INR 28000 Per Month + HRA for others who don’t fall in the above category
Selection Procedure For CCMB Recruitment 2021
The shortlisted candidates for interview will need to arrange for an online-based interview set up such as good internet connection, speed and computer or laptop, etc. Make necessary arrangements on your own. No request pertaining to the financial or technical support for any such issues will be entertained or addressed by CSIR CCMB
How To Apply For CCMB Recruitment 2021?
To apply for CCMB Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate II follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official site - Click Here
- Click On – Careers > Opportunities at CCMB > Project Positions
- See ‘Rolling Notification for the Positions of Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II - [22-04-2021]’
- Check the eligibility criteria and apply online in a prescribed format
- Fill Up complete details such as Name, DoB, educational Qualification
- Attach Scanned Copy Of Relevant Documents For CCMB Post
- Make the fee payment (If applicable)
- Hit ‘Submit’ & Download the PDF for future reference
About CSIR CCMB
CSIR CCMB is a prestigious constituent research Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) that conducts research in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high-quality basic research and training in the areas of Modern Biology & promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology
Important Links – CCMB Recruitment 2021
- Candidates appearing or appeared for the qualifying exam are not eligible to apply for the post
- CCMB reserves the right to reject interview of those candidates who cannot produce evidence that the candidate is in the final year or semester of the qualifying degree
- Candidates applying for Project Associate II are automatically eligible for the first ‘Project Associate I’ and need not apply separately for the first position.
General Conditions –
- The posts of Project Staff are purely Temporary and on a contract basis under the externally funded/sponsored/Network/other project undertaken by CSIR-CCMB and is co-terminus with the project's tenure.
- Empanelment does not provide an automatic guarantee of engagement. Recruitment into a specific project will be solely based on the project requirement and any specific inquiry will not be entertained.
- Candidates who have completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply. The engagement under the project does not confer any right or claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee, for regular appointment in CSIR /CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communications regarding the call for the interview will be only through email. Please provide a valid email ID for communication.
- The terms and conditions of Project Staff engagement may be amended from time to time.
- Offer engagement could be given for a short duration, i.e. 3 months/ 6 months/1 year, which may be extended further on the recommendations of the PI based on the requirement, up to the project tenure
- The performance of Project Staff would be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, could be replaced.
- The difficulty of questions asked in the interview is at the qualifying examination level. While the questions will be primarily based on a broad Biology discipline, there will be sufficient focus on other areas also such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Statistics, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Aptitude.
- Candidates short-listed for interviews will need to arrange an online interview setup and make necessary arrangements on their own. No request pertaining to financial or technical support for any such issue will be entertained.
- Interviews will be approximately 20-30 mins and the candidate is expected to be available online during the day till the interview is over.
- Canvassing in any form will immediately render disqualification of the candidature.
Join CSIR CCMB as Project Associates and kickstart a great career ahead. Ekeeda wishes you all the very best! To know more about the latest job openings, government jobs, research fellowships, apprentices, project associates, competitive exams, PSUs exams and much more follow Ekeeda – India’s best technical platform for engineering aspirants!