27 May 2021
BEL Recruitment 2021 | Opening For Project Engineer Post
Works at Ekeeda
BEL Recruitment 2021 | Apply For Project Engineer (I) Vacancies
INR 50000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details - Last Date – 09 June 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has invited applications for the post of project engineer I from engineering aspirants. All the B. Sc, B. Tech/B. E/ M.E /M. Tech candidates are eligible to apply for BEL India job openings 2021. Upon Recruitment, the shortlisted candidates can earn a hefty salary of INR 50000 per month. Isn’t it a great job opportunity for young and brilliant engineering aspirants? So, all those interested candidates read our blog that gives a complete idea on the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details, selection process, and how to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021. You can visit the official site to apply online for BEL jobs 2021. The last date to apply for the BEL Project Engineer-I post would be 09 June 2021.
BEL Recruitment 2021 For Project Engineer I Post: Job Notification
|BEL Recruitment 2021
||Project Engineer I
||28 Years And Less As On 01 May 2021
||0 to 2 Years
||INR 35000 to INR 50000
||24 May 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||09 June 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For BEL Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
Bharat Electronics Limited – A Navratna Company & India’s premier professional electronics company governed under the Ministry of Defence has invited applications for the post of project engineer I on a contract basis for its Strategic Communication & Unmanned Systems SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
- Name Of The Post – Project Engineer I
- Total Vacancy – 03 Posts
- Education Qualification – For Project Engineer- I : Full-Time course in BE/B. Tech /B. Sc - Engg (4 Years course) in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from an AICTE recognized University/Institution. First-class for General, OBC & E W S Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates.
- Job Location (Place Of Posting) – Bengaluru. Candidates who wish to apply for the post should be willing to relocate to Bengaluru and they should also be willing to travel extensively across the nation.
- Salary – For Project Engineer- I : An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of INR 35,000 per month for the 1st Year of engagement, INR 40,000 per month for the 2nd year, INR 45,000 per month for the 3rd year, and INR 50, 000/- per month for the 4th year respectively.
- Work Experience (As On 1 May 2021) - For Project Engineer- I:
- B.E/B.Tech/B.sc (Engg) - Candidates with a minimum of two years of post-qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
- M.E/M. Tech – No post qualification experience required; however, experience in the relevant field is desirable.
- Contract Period – Two years from the date of joining; however, it can be extended up to a maximum of four years (including the initial period) based on the project requirements & performance of the candidate.
- Skills Sets For UAVs - Experience/Domain Knowledge/college projects in one or more fields
- Design and Structural Analysis of Airframes
- System Engineering of Aerial vehicles
- Design & Analysis of Guidance systems
- Design of Control Systems for Aerial vehicles
- Thermal Analysis of Aerospace Structure
- Design of Autopilot for Aerial vehicles
- Simulator Development Terrains generations/Path Planning
- Knowledge of Communication System
- Programming experience in C/C++, Python, ROS, ML & AI
- Working knowledge on CAD tools such as CATIA, PRO-E, AUTO-CAD, SOLID WORKS etc., and analysis tools such as ANSYS, MATLAB etc.
- Flight testing and Piloting Small/Medium Size UAVs is desirable.
- Knowledge of maintenance of Aircraft.
The maximum age limit should be 28 years as on 01 May 2021.
The application fee would be INR 500 for the open category. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from making application fee payments.
Manager (HR/SC&US), Bharat Electronics Ltd., Jalahalli, Bengaluru – 560013
Selection Procedure For BEL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows: For Trainee Engineers - I
- Aggregate Marks secured in B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (4Years Course in Aerospace/Aeronautical) - 75%
- Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for the minimum experience stipulated for the post. And 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks - 10%
- Interview for shortlisted candidates - 15%
- Candidates will have to provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview
- Intimation about the Video-Based Interviewwill be sent to the e-mail IDs provided by the candidates. Candidates are requested to provide a valid email ID & active mobile number. Candidates should comply with the instruction indicated therein.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL official website
How To Apply For BEL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site - Click Here
- Go to the “Careers” section – Recruitment – Advertisement
- Accept the “Terms & Conditions” page & hit submit button
- Click the “Detailed Advertisement Of “Recruitment of Trainee Engineers & Project Engineers for SC&US SBU”
- Once you check the eligibility criteria, you can download the application form
- Fill up the application form in prescribed format & attach a scanned copy of relevant documents
- Make a fee payment (As applicable)
- Send the application via post to Manager (HR/SC&US), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013 on or before 09 June 2021
- Candidates who wish to apply for the posts and willing to relocated at the location indicated in the advertisement can submit their application form appended to the advertisement. Candidates can send the applications through the post, with a superscribe on the envelope ‘Application For The Post Of Project Engineers I’along with the list of documents as given below in the blog.
- Candidates can apply for ONLY one post and duplication of the application can result in the disqualification of the candidature.
Important Links for BEL India Recruitment 2021
- 10th Standard marks card (For date of birth proof)
- B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc (4 Years)/M.E/M.Tech Degree certificate (as applicable)
- All semester marks cards and Additional Certifications. Proof of norms for CGPA conversion to the percentage as per the guidelines provided by the university.
- Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservations under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as links to the advertisement.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.04.2020 and for EWS certificate issued for the year 2019-20 or 2020-21
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous/current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of appointment of current appointment, Employee ID proof, and the latest payslip should compulsorily be enclosed to ascertain the years of post-qualification experience
- Candidates working in PSUs/Government organizations should compulsorily submit the application through the proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of INR 2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining. In addition to the remuneration indicated, a consolidated amount of INR 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be carried out purely based on the information declared by the candidates in the application form. If at any further stage of selections, it is found that candidates have declared false information with respect to their credentials, BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify them at any stage of selection.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mails, non-receipt of e-mails due to invalid e-mail IDs, setting options exercised by the candidate, etc.
- There will be no separate communication done to any candidate of their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in the degree certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for selections. In the event it is found that candidates have disclosed any false information in the application form, BEL reserves the right to disqualify their candidature at any stage during the selection process.
- Only citizens of India are eligible to apply for the Project Engineer I posts The posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
- The dates of the selections and timings will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via e-mail only
Ekeeda wishes you all the very best! For the latest fresher jobs, government jobs, project associates, research fellowships, apprentices, PSU jobs, competitive exams and much more follow Ekeeda – India’s best tech educational platform for engineering aspirants. Thank You