IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021: Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
Earn ₹ 31,000 Salary. Check Recruitment Details. Last Date – 22 May 2021
Hello Aspiring Engineers,
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad – IIT Dharwad has invited applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow. All B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech engineering graduates are eligible to apply for this Dharwad recruitment process. Upon recruitment, the desired candidate will earn ₹ 31,000 salary per month. Isn’t this an amazing job opportunity for engineering graduates? So, folks visit the official site: Click Here for more details or alternatively read our blog. It gives complete details on eligibility criteria, salary, age limit, selection process, and how to apply for IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021. The last date to apply for IIT Dharwad Vacancy 2021 is on or before 22 May 2021. Apply online and opt for exclusive IIT Dharwad careers for aspiring engineers today!
IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021 For Junior Research Fellow: Notification
|IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021
||Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
||Junior Research Fellow
||Not exceeding 28 Years as on date of selection
||INR 31000 Per Month
||30 April 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||22 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
About IIT Dharwad
IIT Dharwad – An Institute of National Importance was created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. It has been steadily spreading its operations in its present campus and simultaneously, master plan development & construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress. To cater to the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering; IIT Dharwad will hold an Online Selection Process for the JRF post.
Here are the complete details of IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021 for JRF
Recruitment Advt. No: IITDH/R&D/ME/KMC/Project-Recruitment/8.43/2021-22
Project Entitled – Experimental Study Of The Performance Of A Flow-Controlled Centrifugal Compressor Subjected To Distorted Inflow
Post Name – Junior Research Fellow (Contract Basis)
Total Vacancy – 01 Post
Educational Qualification – B. Tech or M. Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering (Fluid and thermal sciences or relevant to aerodynamics) selected through any of the process described below:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIRUGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE Exam
- The selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Desirable Skills –
- Strong Orientation towards Fluid Mechanics Or Aerodynamics, preferably with experience in High-Speed Flows
- Strong orientation towards performing experiments and analysing the data
Salary – INR 31000 Per Month + HRA (16%)
Job Duration – 18 Months *Maximum
- Appointment Tenure – The appointment for this contract basis position will be initially for three months and it can be further extended subject to satisfactory, fund availability and project requirements
Job Description –
- Fabrication Of Experimental Set-Up
- Calibration of Instruments and Perform Experiments
- Report & Presentation of the Research Work
- Administrative Activities Related To the Project
Age Limit –
The candidate should not exceed 28 Years as on the date of the selection process.
Selection Procedure IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021
- Applications will be screened and based on the screening process the candidates will be shortlisted.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an online test followed by an interview via online or telephonic mode
- Please note – Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not bestow the right for shortlisting the candidate. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing a higher benchmark pattern
- Email will be sent to all the shortlisted candidates. Thus, its requested to provide a valid email ID and registered mobile number for any communication.
How To Apply For IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site - Click Here
- Go To Announcements – Recruitment – Non-Faculty Recruitment - Research - Project Vacancies
- Check Eligibility and Fill Up the Application Form in the prescribed format
- Submit the application form along with a scanned copy of documents
- Make a fee payment (if applicable)
- Hit the submit button and save the application PDF for future reference
For your convenience, here is a list of documents you may need for this application:
- Recent Passport photograph (JPG / PNG)
- Up-to-date CV (PDF)
- Degree Certificate, Bachelors Degree (PDF)
- Consolidated Marksheet, Bachelors Degree (PDF)
- Degree Certificate, Masters Degree (PDF)
- Consolidated Marksheet, Masters Degree (PDF)
- GATE Scorecard / Proof of qualification (PDF)
General Conditions –
- Selected candidates will not have a claim on any regular position and will not be bestowed any of the privileges such as Housing, Medical Facility, and Other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute
- Applicants are advised, before appearing for Selection Process, they should possess the minimum educational qualification and experience laid down for the post. Qualification obtained must be from a recognized University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification, and experience of a candidate shall be considered as on the Selection Process date.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the selection time. Further, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
- No TA or DA will be provided to the candidate for attending the interview
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
- After joining the service of the Institute, the person(s) will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes, and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He or she may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
- Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a person at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, or the person has clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his or her services shall be terminated forthwith, and legal action may be initiated against such candidates or employees.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will not be accepted and it will lead to disqualification for the post.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final
Important Links - IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021 Notification
For Official Site – Click Here
For IIT Dharwad PDF Notification – Click Here
To Apply Online – Click Here
Hope you now got a complete idea of IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021 For JRF post. Apply online and take your first step for a great career ahead. Ekeeda wishes you all the best in your preparation journey. For latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Competitive exams, PSU jobs, Walk-In interviews, Mock Test and much more follow Ekeeda – India’s best tech educational platform for engineering students. Thank You!