BHEL Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online For 389 Apprentices Vacancies
Graduate/Technical and Trade Apprentices. Hurry! Last Date: 14 April 2021
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) one of the largest engineering & manufacturing enterprises in India has invited applications for graduate/technical and trade apprentice job vacancies at BHEL, Tiruchirapalli (Trichy) division. It’s an excellent opportunity for aspirants with 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.E/B. Tech in the relevant disciplines to apply for the BHEL recruitment 2021. Being a paid apprenticeship, candidates will get a chance to earn a stipend between INR 7700 to INR 9000 as well. Isn’t it an exciting job offer? So all those interested candidates read our blog that gives complete details regarding the eligibility criteria of BHEL, vacancies, age limit, selection process, and how to apply for BHEL recruitment 2021. The last date will be 14 April 2021. Hurry! Apply online for a flourishing BHEL Trichy career today!
BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2021: Career Details
- Organization Name – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Tiruchirappalli
- Job Category – PSU Jobs
- Post Name – Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice
- Educational Qualification – 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
- Total Vacancies – 389 Posts (66 Graduate, 70 Technician & 253 Trade)
- PayScale – INR 7700 To INR 9000
- Online Application Date – 1 April to 14 April 2021
- Job Location - BHEL, Tiruchirapalli
- Selection Criteria – Merit, Certificate Verification
BHEL Trichy Vacancy Details
Graduate Apprentice – 66
- Mechanical/Production Engineering - 44
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering - 6
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - 2
- Computer Science/Information Technology - 7
- Civil Engineering - 6
- Chemical Engineering - 1
Technician Apprentice – 70
- Mechanical/Production Engineering - 49
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering - 8
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - 5
- Computer Science/Information Technology - 2
- Civil Engineering - 6
Trade Apprentice – 253
- Fitter - 112
- Turner - 58
- Machinist - 07
- Electrician - 12
- Wireman - 26
- Electronic - 02
- Mechanic - 02
- Instrument Mechanic - 02
- AC & Refrigeration - 02
- Diesel Mechanic - 03
- Programme & System Administration Assistant - 08
- Carpenter - 02
- Plumber - 02
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) - 08
- Assistant (Human Resources) - 02
- Accountant - 04
- MLT Pathology - 01
BHEL Trichy Apprentice - Salary Details
- Post Name Stipend
- Graduate Apprentice INR 9,000
- Technician Apprentice INR 8,000
- Trade Apprentice INR 7,700 to INR 9,000
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Graduate or Technician Apprentice – A degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline, recognized by the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT). Eligible for candidates who have cleared their degree in the last three years i.e 2018, 2019, and 2020. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
Trade Apprentice –
For trades mentioned in Sr No 1 to 14
- Should have cleared 10th class under 10+2 education system or its equivalent and passed prescribed training (one year or two-year courses based on trade) in ITI in the respective trade either under NCVT or SCVT. A candidate who has passed regular full-time courses in or after 2018.
Assistant (Human Resources) No 15
- Should have passed regular full-time Bachelor’s degree in Arts (BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from a recognized university in or after 2018.
Accountant No 16
- Should have passed regular full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from recognized University in or after 2018.
MLT Pathology No 17
- Should have passed regular full-time 12 class exam in the last 3 years i.e 2018 – 2020 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Age limit :
This BHEL job vacancy requires age between 18 and 27 years as on 10 April 2021.
BHEL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- The selection will be on the basis of merit lists prepared based on the aggregate marks secured in the final or semester exams being conducted in the qualifying exam. The shortlisted candidates will be further called for certificate verification at BHEL, Trichy.
- The date and time for certificate verification will be informed to the shortlisted candidates on their registered email IDs.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification
BHEL Notification for 389 apprentices vacancies has been released on the official site. Aspirants can check the details regarding the eligibility criteria of BHEL, Trichy, selection process, and much more. To view the BHEL notification PDF – Click here
How To Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the BHEL vacancy in a prescribed format by visiting the official site on or before 14 April 2021. Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official site: https://trichy.bhel.com/
- Go to the career section
- Look for BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification
- Click on the link and check your eligibility
- Further, download and fill up the application form in the prescribed format (If eligible)
- Submit duly signed application form and scanned copy of documents on or before 14 April 2021
So guys here’s a wonderful career opportunity for you. Apply online for 389 apprentices vacancies at BHEL and lay the path for an exciting career ahead