IRCON Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 74 Works Engineer Vacancies
Salary - INR 36000; IRCON Jobs For Engineer Graduates. Last Date: 18 April 2021
IRCON International Limited – A ‘Miniratna’ public sector firm invites online applications for the post of Work Engineers on a contractual basis for various projects. There will be a total of 74 vacant positions to be filled through the IRCON Recruitment 2021 drive. The last date for submission of the online application will be 18 April 2021. Upon the recruitment, Works engineers will draw salary up to INR 36,000 per month. Isn’t it a great job opportunity? So, all those interested candidates out there read our blog that gives complete information about eligibility criteria, selection criteria, age limit, pay scale, and how to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2021.
IRCON International Limited Career Details
- Organization Name – IRCON International Limited
- Post Name – Works Engineer
- Total Posts – 74 (60 Civil and 14 S&T)
- Educational Qualification – B.E/B. Tech
- Experience – 1 Year
- Salary – INR 36000 Per Month
- Job Location – Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat, Odisha, etc.
- Online Application Date – 23 March to 18 April 2021
IRCON Vacancy Details
- Works Engineer (Civil) – 60 Vacancies
- Works Engineer (S&T) – 14 Vacancies
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Works Engineer (Civil) - Full-time Civil engineering graduate with not less than 60% marks from recognized University or Institute approved by UGC/AICTE.
- Experience - One year experience in Civil construction works.
- Works Engineer (S&T) - Full time degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized institute or university approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the specializations: Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience - One year experience in Railway Signalling Works or OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems.
Age limit: The age limit will be 30 years as on 01 March 2021
Fixed Pay: INR 36000 Per Month
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The IRCON recruitment process will be based on the written exam followed by a personal interview.
How To Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2021
The eligible candidates can apply online through the IRCON career page before 18 April 2021. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official site: http://www.ircon.org/
- Go to the HR & Career section and choose the posts to apply
- Click on the application form and fill out complete details
- Upload all the scanned copies of Documents or Certificates.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Alternatively, you can download the application form & send the printout at: DGM/ HRM, IRCON International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017 before 28 April 2021.
IRCON Recruitment Notification PDF
The IRCON notification for 74 work engineers vacancies has been released on the official site ircon.org. Candidates can get complete details such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit date, selection process and how to apply for, result date, etc. in a PDF format. To download the IRCON Notification PDF – Click here
So graduate engineers here’s a wonderful chance to join IRCON – India’s engineering & construction giant and earn an attractive salary of INR 36000 Per Month as a Works Engineer. Apply online for IRCON Jobs at ircon.org today!