HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply For Trade Apprentices Vacancies
Check Recruitment Details Here – Last Date: 18 June 2021
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited online applications for the post of trade apprentice posts against the Apprentice Training for Apprentice Act 1961 (2021-22). All the candidates having certain educational qualification including ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/Affiliated Institutes can apply for Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL) Limited Jobs 2021 Notification on or before 18 June 2021. Candidates can visit the official site: www.hal-india.com and apply online for HAL Recruitment 2021.
About HAL Recruitment
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of the Asia’s largest aerospace companies under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. It’s a state-owned company mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India. Mr. R. Madhavan is the Chairman & Managing Director for HAL.
HAL Recruitment 2021 For Trade Apprentice Job Notification
|HAL Recruitment 2021
||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
||Candidate should not be above 27 years as on 18 June 2021. (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD
||03 June 2021
||18 June 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
Sub: Engagement of Trade Apprentices for Apprentice Training under Apprentice Act 1961 (2021-22). Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 is under mentioned
- Post Name - Trade Apprentice
- Eligibility Requirements and Rules/Terms for trade apprentice HAL Lucknow Recruitment 2021 is mentioned below:
Technical Qualification -
- ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/Affiliated Institutes in following Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, Sheet-metal Worker, COPA/PASAA.
- Candidates must have passed ITI in year 2018, 2019, and 2020. Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of application.
- Candidates with status Appearing or Result Awaited shall not be considered eligible to apply. Candidates with pending Back Papers or whose Supplementary Exam results are awaited will also be not considered eligible.
Educational Qualification -
- Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic- High School(Science and Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent
- Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater- High School in (10+2) System or equivalent
- Welder, Sheet metal Worker-Class 8th pass in 10+2 system or equivalent
- COPA/PASAA- possessing National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Stipend will be payable to Trade (ITI) Apprentices as per Apprentices Act 1961
- Candidates pursuing apprentice training or having completed apprentice training will not be eligible to apply.
- Students of COE Courses are not eligible to apply
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Training Duration - One Year
- Advertisement Number - HAL.ADL/2652/21/01/TRG
Age Limit: (As on 18-06-2021)
Candidates age should be maximum 27 years to apply for HAL apprentice program. Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD.
Selection Procedure For HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- It will be a written test
- The selection will be on the merit basis, on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. (70% marks for SSC Examination, 30% for ITI marks).
How To Apply for HAL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site – https://hal-india.co.in
- Go to the careers section and click on ‘Accessories Division Lucknow’ - “Selection for Engagement of Trade Apprentices (Under Apprentices Act 1961) For One Year Apprentice Training Of ITI Pass Candidates at HAL Lucknow (2021-2022)”
- Check the eligibility criteria in the official HAL Jobs PDF Notification
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidates will have to apply between 3 June 2021 to 18 June 2021. The link will open from 03 June 2021
- Candidates will be issued registration number after enrolling basic details. Note the number for any future reference.
- Once the registration is done, candidates will have to upload photograph, signature and all other required details.
- The results would be declared on 22 June 2021
- Applicants who are dependents (Son/Daughter/Spouse) of HAL Employees (Working/Superannuated/Deceased) will have to upload online dependent declaration certificate)
- Mere successful application doesn’t mean candidate has the right to participate in test/process. Decision of HAL Lucknow on the eligibility of the candidate is final.
- No canvassing, candidature may be immediately cancelled on account of it.
- Candidature shall be cancelled if found ineligible as per rules at any stage of the selection process or after the selection without any prior notice.
HAL Vacancy Details
- Electronic Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Machinist Grinder
- Draftsman Mechanic
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Technical Training Institute,
To apply for HAL Apprentice Jobs – Click Here
Join HAL Lucknow as trade apprentice and take your first step towards an exciting career ahead! For more information on the latest fresher jobs, government jobs, PSU jobs, project associates, apprentices, research fellowships, walk-in interviews, competitive exams in top government departments and PSUs companies follow Ekeeda – India’s best tech educational platform for engineering aspirants. Thank You!