ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 | Apply For Project Fellow Vacancies
₹12400 Salary - Check Recruitment Details – Last Date: 04 June 2021
Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad) – ISM Dhanbad has invited applications from young and brilliant engineering aspirants for the post of Project Fellow. All the B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this ISM Dhanbad job openings 2021. Upon recruitment, the shortlisted candidates will draw a stipend of INR 12400 per month. Isn’t it a great learning curve for engineering aspirants? So, all those eligible and interested candidates, visit our blog that gives complete details on eligibility criteria, age limit, stipend, selection process, and how to apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021. Once you meet the eligibility criteria you can visit the official website https://www.iitism.ac.in/ The application process for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 ends on 04 June 2021. Hurry! Apply online for ISM Dhanbad jobs today!
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 For Project Fellow: Job Notification Details
|ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 Notification
||Indian Institute of Technology (India School of Mines), Dhanbad
||Max Age Limit is 24 years on the date of Application. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India norms.
||INR 10000 To INR 12400 Per Month
||26 May 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||04 June 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
ISM Dhanbad has invited applications for the post of Project Fellow under Technology Innovation in Exploration & Mining Foundation (TexMin), Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) Project Applications under the sponsored project. The details of the project are mentioned below –
- Name Of The Post: Project Fellow
- Total Vacancy – 03 Posts
- Project Title – ‘Smart Wearable devices for Safety of Working personnel in Underground Mines’
- Principal Investigator: Prof. Manodipan Sahoo
- Project Tenure: Initially for 6 months and it can be extended up to one year based upon performance.
- Job Description (in maximum of 100 words) The deliverables of the project are as follows:
- Design and Development of Smart Helmet and Band for safety in Underground Mines,
- Development of Data Analytics techniques for prediction of environmental and health hazards in Underground Mines.
- Educational Qualifications: B. Tech./M. Tech. in ECE/EE/CSE/IT or allied disciplines from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Students who are self-driven and pursuing B. Tech (in 3rd/4th year) in the mentioned disciplines also will be considered.
- Desired Qualification: Programming expertise in microcontrollers like CC2538, Arduino Uno, Raspberry Pi, etc., PCB design experience, Sound knowledge of communication network using LoRa/ZigBee modules, knowledge of various data analytics techniques, Experience in Mobile App development.
- Stipend – INR 10000 per month (UG) / INR12400 per month (PG)
Maximum age limit should be 24 years on the date of application i.e 04 June 2021. Relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India norms.
Selection Procedure for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- The selection of the candidate will be done based on their merit and as per the project requirements. If required there will be written exam or online interview
- Note that0020mere possession of the minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Also, candidates are requested to provide a valid email ID and active mobile number for any future correspondence.
How to Apply For ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site - Click Here
- Click On “Recruitment @IIT ISM” in important links
- Go to the ‘Project Opening at IIT(ISM)’ & Click Here
- Look for “ID 213 – Electronics Engineering &hit on “Click” for complete details
- Check eligibility criteria & send the application in the prescribed format asap
- Candidates will have to email their updated C.V. along witha scanned copy of supporting documents as a single PDF file to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with subject line as “Application for Project Fellow in Project under TexMin, TIH”.
- An online interview will be held and shortlisted candidates will be intimated in advance via email or phone call
- The last date to apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 will be 04 June 2021 (Till 5 PM)
Ekeeda wishes you all the very best! For the latest fresher jobs, government jobs, project associate jobs, apprentices, research fellow programs, competitive exams, PSU jobs, and much more follow Ekeeda – India’s best tech educational platform for engineering aspirants. Thank You!