SIDBI Bank Job Openings 2021: Apply For Chief Technical Advisor
Check Recruitment Details - Last Date To Apply: 31 May 2021
SIDBI Bank has announced job notification for the post of Chief Technical Advisor from engineering aspirants. All the B.E/B. Tech/M. E/M. Tech candidates are eligible to apply for the SIDBI Bank job openings. All those interested and eligible candidates can visit the official site sidbi.in for more information. Alternatively, you can go through our blog that gives a complete idea on eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, and how to apply for SIBDI Recruitment 2021. The application process will end on 31 May 2021. Apply online for SIDBI Careers today!
SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Chief Technical Advisor: Notification Details
|SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
||Chief Technical Advisor
||B.E/B. Tech/M. E/M. Tech
||Candidate should not be above 50 years as on 17 May 2021
||20 to 25 Years
||45 to 50 Lakhs Package
||17 May 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||31 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
SIDBI bank has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Chief Technical Advisor on a contractual basis. The complete details are mentioned below –
Name Of the Post – Chief Technical Advisor (CTA)
Job Type – Contractual Basis (Full Time)
Total Vacancy – 01 Post
Contract Period – The term of the CTA contract will be initially for three years and its’ extendable at the sole discretion of the bank, for a further period of up to two years. The contract can be terminated at one month notice period from either side or salary, and allowances (if any) in live thereof.
Key Skills For Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) Required -
- Extensive experience in delivering large capital building projects
- Sound understanding of building /structure maintenance
- Excellent track record of managing third-party suppliers and sub-contractors to deliver optimum performance
- Extensive experience in people management including mentoring, motivating, and developing staff
- Forward-looking, innovative thinker with an ability to identify the opportunities offered by technology to improve Premises Management and delivery of services.
Educational Qualification - Graduation in Engineering in Civil / Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 1st Class from a recognized University, as on 17 May 2021. Postgraduates in the same discipline will be preferred.
Experience - Minimum 20 years experiences in execution & supervision of civil construction work and /or civil maintenance of office buildings or commercial buildings / residential Complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works. Should have sound working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc. (as on 17 May 2021)
Salary – Around 45-50 lakhs, based on the experience or profile of the candidate. An annual increment of up to 5% of CTC finalized initially might be considered by the bank base on the performance. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Important Note – Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria in educational qualification and minimum work experience in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of posts.
Age Limit -
The candidates who apply for this SIDBI Bank job openings should not exceed 50 years as on 17 May 2021.
Correspondence Address -
Chief General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 40005
Selection Procedure For SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be done through shortlisting of the candidates based on education, work experience followed by a Personal Interview to be held at Mumbai. A suitable date will be suggested by the selection committee and informed to the candidate in due course.
- The bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the applications (if required) to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for an interview.
- Mere fulfilling the requirements mentioned in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for the interview.
How To Apply For SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Visit the official site: Click Here
- Go to the Careers’ section and click on ‘Engagement of various Specialists on Contractual basis – 2021-22’
- Click on the ‘Detailed_AdWeb_IT_ContractRec2021_15062021.pdf’
- Check the eligibility criteria for ‘Chief Technical Advisor’ Post
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed format
- Attach scanned copy of documents and make a fee payment
- Review the application form, share your signed & scanned application on email id to email@example.com
- OR Duly filled in application form (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the SIDBI bank website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon and Curriculum Vitae, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent to – The Chief General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, 'G' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051. The envelope containing the application should bear the superscription “Application for the post of Chief Technical Advisor”.
- OR Candidates can also upload their applications online through the link provided at the website on or before May 31, 2021 (Monday).
- Applications should be accompanied by self-attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of identity, address, age, educational qualification (educational certificates/mark-sheets), work experience, etc, as mentioned in the application form.
- An application not accompanied by photocopies/ scanned copies (in cases of applied online) of relevant certificate(s) / documents, or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Official Website – Click Here
Official PDF Notification – Click Here
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid to & fro towards economy class airfare by shortest route in India.
- Candidates short-listed for interview shall have to produce all certificates in original for verification of their age, educational qualification, experience details, etc. at the time of interview. Failing to produce the same shall render the candidate ineligible for the recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars or information that are false, tampered/ fabricate. They should also not suppress any material information while applying for the post.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and/or that he or she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his or her candidature will stand cancelled forthwith. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, still his or her services will be liable to be terminated forthwith.
- The bank decisions in all matters regarding eligibility, selection, etc., would be final and binding on the applicants for the post. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regards.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
Ekeeda wishes you all the very best! For more information on the latest Fresher jobs, government jobs, project associates, research fellows, apprentices, walk-in interviews, mock, PSU jobs, competitive exams and much more follow Ekeeda – India’s top technical platform for engineering aspirants!