NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 Notification: Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
Earn ₹ 31,000 Salary. Check Recruitment Details. Last Date – 10 May 2021
National Institute Of Technology (NIT Warangal) has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow from post-graduate engineering aspirants. All the M.E/M.Tech can apply for these NIT job openings. Upon recruitment, the desired candidate will earn INR 31000 Per month. Isn’t it an exciting job deal? So, folks visit the official site: nitw.ac.in and check the application process. Alternatively, you can read our blog that gives complete details on eligibility criteria, vacancy, age limit, selection process, and how to apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021. The last date for eligible candidates to submit their application directly to NIT Warangal is before 10 May 2021. Hurry! Apply online for NIT Job openings 2021 today!
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow: Notification Details
|NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021
||Junior Research Fellow
||INR 31000 Per Month
||35 Years & Upper Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC & Physically Handicapped Individuals
||26 April 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||10 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021: Complete Details
- Position Name - Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Nature of Job: Execute the objectives of the research project.
- Job Duration (in years): Two Years
- Total Vacancy – 02 Posts
- Educational Qualification - B.E./ B. Tech/ or equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology and ME/M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/High Perfor4mance Computing with valid GATE score.
- Desirable Skills - Prior knowledge in Power systems, Basics of computer languages, Power system analysis & simulations, and coding skills in C/C++/Python/CUDA/MATLAB
- Remuneration – INR 31000 Per Month (2 Years)
- HRA/ Accommodation: HRA will be provided. The selected candidate will be eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.
- Project Title - Dynamic And Static Security Analysis Of Large Power System Using High-Performance Computing
- Sponsoring Agency - Department of Science and Technology, (DST) India under National Supercomputing Mission
- Advt. No - NIT/EED/RK/NSM/2021/321 Dated - 23/04/2021
Age Limit – 35 Years, Upper Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
Selection Procedure For NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021
- List of eligible candidates will be announced on the NIT Warangal website and also intimated through email or phone. Kindly provide a valid email ID and mobile number for future reference.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview either online or offline process.
How To Apply For NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site: Click Here
- Go to the “Jobs & Tenders” section and click on ‘Applications invited from the interested candidates for two temporary positions for JRF to work in a DST-NSM sponsored project’
- Check the eligibility criteria and fill up the application form in the prescribed format
- Attach the scanned copy of all the documents and submit it along with the application form
- Complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a fee payment (if applicable)
- Take a print out for any future reference
- You may also submit the hard copy to Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Panda (CoPI) DST-NSM project Assistant Professor Computer Science and Engineering Department National Institute of Technology Warangal 506004 India
- Kindly note that the last date to apply for the JRF post will be on 10 May 2021 before 11.59 PM
- The position is purely temporary
- Please enclose a brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ bio-data along with your application form
- If the interview is conducted online, candidates will have to arrange for stable internet connection and other arrangements
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for attending the interview
Important Links - NIT Warangal Vacancy 2021
Hope you now have a complete idea of the NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 for JRF post. Ekeeda wishes you all the very best! For the latest government jobs, fresher jobs, Walk-Ins, competitive exams, PSU jobs, apprentices, project associates, fellowship program, mock tests, and many more follow Ekeeda – India’s best technical platform for engineering candidates. Thank You!