IIST Recruitment 2021: Senior Project Fellow, Junior Project Fellow
Get INR 22000 Salary. Check Recruitment Details. Last Date: 30 April 2021
Indian Institute of Space Science And Technology Thiruvananthapuram (IIST Kerala) has invited applications for the post of Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow. All B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this IIST Job notification. Upon recruitment, the desired candidate will earn up to INR 22000 salary per month. Isn’t it an exciting job deal? So, all those interested candidates read our blog that gives complete information on the eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy, selection process, and how to apply for IIST recruitment 2021. The application process will end on 30 April 2021. Candidates who are eligible can visit the official site: iist.ac.in to apply for IIST Kerala Jobs 2021!
IIST Recruitment 2021 For Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow
|IIST Recruitment 2021
||Indian Institute of Space Science And Technology Thiruvananthapuram
||Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow
||35 Years as on 30 April 2021
||INR 20000 – INR 22000 Per Month
||22 April 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||30 April 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For IIST Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. IIST/Admn/RMT/02/2021
IIST Thiruvananthapuram has invited applications from eligible engineering graduates/post-graduates for the post in the research project.
Complete Details :
- Post Name – Senior Project Fellow (SPF)/ Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- No of Vacancy – 01
- Educational Qualification – M.E or M. Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering. or BE or B. Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering
- Salary – For SPF: INR 22000 And JPF: INR 20000
- Project Title – Development of Laser Ignition Systems
- Age Limit – 35 Years As On 30 April 2021
- Address - Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram -695 547, Kerala
- Experience – Freshers
Selection Procedure For IIST Recruitment 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and face-to-face interview as the case may be. Candidates who possess relevant qualifications as advertised, skills, the experience will be allowed to attend the written test or the interview.
How To Apply For IIST Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site: Click Here
- Click on ‘Spotlight’ And Application For the Project Fellow
- Check the Eligibility Criteria And Download the Form
- If eligible, fill-up the form in the prescribed format and attach a scanned copy of relevant documents
- Submit your online application starting from 20 April 2021 (16 PM) to 30 April 2021 ( up to 17 PM)
Important Links For IIST Kerala Jobs 2021
General Conditions/ Instructions:
- Only Citizen of India can apply for the post
- All degrees mentioned above should be in First Class. Candidates should possess the required qualification as on the last date for application
- Candidates should upload the relevant certificate such as mark sheets, Degree/PG certificate, experience certificate, etc., at the time of registering the online application.
- The tenure of the SPF/JPF post will be for a period of three months. It can be extendable on performance, need basis, and fund availability. The total tenure will not exceed six months.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the tenure/project if it so decides.
- Only applications received online will be considered for processing under any circumstances.
- The applicants will not be allowed to make any changes in the profile registration once submitted. Hence utmost care should be taken by the candidates who fill up and submit the profile.
- Facility for online submission of application will be available from 20 April 2021 (16 PM) to 30 April 2021 (Upto 17 PM)
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned is required for those who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test or personal interview as the case may be. Candidates possessing advertised qualifications, skills, experience, etc., alone will be allowed to attend the written test/interview.
- Government strives to create a workforce that reflects gender balance; thus women are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who are selected for the post will have to join IIST Kerala on the specified date
- Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow is not entitled to hostel facility at IIST.
- Candidates are advised to visit the IIST website: https://www.iist.ac.in/career/3 for any updates on the latest status of their application
- No interim correspondence will be entertained
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification
Ekeeda wishes candidates all the very best! Keep following us for the latest government jobs, PSU jobs, walk-in, research and apprentice jobs, competitive jobs, and skill-based jobs, and much more. Thank You!