NIT Warangal 2021 Job Notification: Junior Research Fellow Post
Get 31000 Salary – Check Recruitment Details - Last Date: 10 May 2021
National Institute Of Technology Warangal (NIT) has invited job applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow from B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M.Tech aspirants. Upon recruitment, the candidate will earn salary of INR 31000. Isn’t it a great opportunity? Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on the official site: nitw.ac.in. Our blog will give a complete idea on the eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, and how to apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021. The last date to apply for JRF posts at NIT Warangal would be 10 May 2021.
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021: Junior Research Fellow Notification Details
|NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021
||National Institute Of Technology Warangal (NIT)
||Junior Research Fellow
|No Of Vacancy
||INR 31000 Per Month
|Last Date To Apply
||10 May 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
NIT Warangal has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for one temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in an RCI-DRDO Sponsored project entitled “Development Of Active Cooling For Avionics”.
Qualification Details, Remuneration And Duration :
- Project Title - Development of Active Cooling for Avionics
- Post Name - Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Vacancy – 01 Post
- Educational Qualification - First class B. Tech/B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA and First class M. Tech/M.E in Mechanical Engineering/Thermal Engg /Heat transfer/CFD/Energy Engg /Ref &AC/ or any other thermal allied specialization, GATE score
- Desirable Requirements – GATE Score
- Age limit – NA
- Duration – Two Years
- Remuneration – 31000 Per Month (For 2 Years)
- Sponsored Agency - Research Centre Imarat (RCI), DRDO – Hyderabad
- HRA/Accommodation - The selected candidate will be eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities at their own expense.
- Job Description - Design and simulation of the piezo actuated micro blower, Dynamic characterization of micro blowers, Study the flow and heat transfer characteristics of micro blower devices for electronic cooling applications, Experimental investigation on the thermal performance of piezoelectric micro blower, CFD modelling, and numerical simulation on micro blowers, finding optimal design of micro blowers for control in active noise and vibrations
- Other Key Benefits - The selected candidate will be eligible to register for the Ph.D. degree at NIT Warangal (If he or she has a valid GATE score). Candidates can apply for a Ph.D. position only when the advertisement is open.
- Advt. No. NITW/MED/VPCM/DRDO-RCI/JRF/2021/ Dated- 07 April 2021
Kindly Note :
- The post is temporary in nature
- Please enclose a brief resume/curriculum vitae/bio date along with the application form
- List of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email/phone
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the interview ONLINE/OFFLINE as per the committee's decision
- If interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a laptop or computer and good internet speed/connections
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for attending the interview process (in person)
- Candidates who are employed will have to produce an NOC – No Objection Certificate from the employer. Students will have to provide a provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of the interview.
- The selected candidate is expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree certificate in case of students and join the duties within a week, once they are intimated about their selection else it would be offered to a candidate in waiting list.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Warangal – 506004, Telangana, India.
Selection Process For NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the interview offline or online as per the committee decision
- If the interview is conducted online, the candidate should have a laptop or computer and good internet speed/connection
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for attending the interview.
How To Apply For NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official website: https://nitw.ac.in/
- Go To the Jobs/Tenders Section
- Open the NIT Warangal Jobs Notification and Check The Eligibility
- If you are eligible, click on NIT Junior Research Fellow (JRF) apply online
- Update all the required details such as name, educational qualification, mobile number, resume, etc. in the NIT Warangal application form. Upload the scanned copies of the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if required)
- Click on the submit button to complete the NIT Warangal recruitment 2021 process.
- Note down the application number or acknowledge number for future reference
All the eligible candidates can send their application for the JRF post on or before 10 May 2021 @ firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Softcopy of all degree and final year mark sheet, publications along with one-page biodata is required with the application.
NIT Warangal Careers: Important Links
Official Website - Click Here
Official Notification - Click Here
Ekeeda wishes Best of Luck to all the aspirants! Keep following us to get the latest updates on government jobs, walk-ins, competitive exams, PSU jobs, mocks, and much more. Happy Reading!