IIT Hyderabad Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Research Fellow
Grab An Opportunity To Earn 31000 Salary – Last Date: 19 April 2021
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who have pursued their B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech can apply for the JRF post. Upon recruitment, the candidate will get INR 31000 salary. Isn’t it a great opportunity? All those interested candidates read our blog that gives complete information about the eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, and how to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021. The last date to submit your application will be 19 April 2021. Hurry! Apply online for a flourishing IIT Hyderabad careers today.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: Career Details
||Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
||Junior Research Fellow
||B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech
|No Of Posts
||INR 31000 Per Month
|Last Date To Apply
||19 April 2021
For All GATE, PSUs, & M.Tech Latest Updates Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: Click Here
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applications will be invited from engineering aspirants with excellent mathematics skills and strong academic background for the research projected entitled as, ‘Assessing The Environmental Fate & Transport Of A Mixture Of Nanoparticles Through Soil' in a timely manner. This research project has been undertaken in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Hyderabad.
Complete details are as follows:
- Post Name – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Vacancy – 01
- Title For Research Project - Assessing The Environmental Fate And Transport Of A Mixture Of Nanoparticles Through Soil
- Job Description – To perform lab experiments and develop mathematical models. To understand the transport of mixture of nanoparticles in soil
- Appointment Period – Three Months
- Salary – INR 31000/Month + HRA
- Required Qualification - ME/M. Tech in Water Resources Engineering/ Hydraulics/Environmental Engineering with 75% marks or equivalent CGPA or BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 75% marks or equivalent CGPA. Good mathematical & analytical skills
Age Limit : The age limit will be 35 Years to apply for the IIT, Hyderabad Job Notification 2021.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview on a merit basis & project requirement. Candidates will be informed via email
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview to be held on 24 April 2021.
- Selected candidate should join immediately
- Accommodation might not be available on campus initially. However, later there might be the possibility of hostel accommodation.
- Selected candidate is required to make his or her own arrangements for the accommodation.
How To Apply For IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
- The eligible candidates will need to send the list of documents mentioned below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: ‘JRF DST’ on or before 19 April 2021.
- Latest CV with photograph
- Scanned copy of degree certificates & grade sheets/transcripts for both B. Tech and M. Tech (if applicable)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview to be held on 24 April 2021 (tentative).
- The selected candidate is expected for immediate joining.
- The accommodation might not be available on the campus, but there is a possibility of getting accommodation when it’s available in near future. So, the selected candidate is required to make his or her own arrangements for the accommodation.
- For any concerns regarding the eligibility, application process, and more, you can contact the project PI: Dr. Seetha N. Assistant Professor Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Hyderabad. Alternatively, you can email at email@example.com
For reference visit : Click Here
To view the IIT Hyderabad JRF Notification PDF please click here
Join IIT Hyderabad as JRF and take your first step towards a booming career ahead! Ekeeda wishes all the candidates good luck. Keep following us for the latest government jobs, internships, fellowship programs, walk-in interviews, mock tests, and much more.